ANT+ Enabler v1.80
- Bluetooth radio with ANT+ feature
- BT Patcher app
- Root permission and super user app for BT Patcher app
- Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus10, HTC One (M7), LG G2, Samsung S4 Active
- "S-OFF" for stock HTC One (M7) build
- Work together with Bluetooth
- Root permission NOT required to run ANT+ app after ANT+ enabled
- Support Supersu cleanup and unroot. Root permission can be permanently removed after ANT+ enabled.
- New 'Runtime firmware patch' in option menu. If ANT+ firmware patch required for the device, it auto loads ANT+ firmware at connecting and restores orignal Bluetooth firmware after connection closed.
- Enable/Disable ANT+ anytime you want
- Compatible with android OTA upgrade
- Easy to uninstall
- Reported by users, it also worked on Samsung Galaxy_Note3, Galaxy_S4 Google Play Edition, LG G3(model F400K)
- 10-days no questions asked refund policy
- Great news! Thanks for the generous support from offical ANT+ developer of ANT Radio Service. The 3rd party ANT adapter providers issue has be fixed in ANT Radio Service 4.12.0. Android 5.0 starts to enforce explicit intent package name for binding 3rd party service. It will take me some time to work out a long term solution.
- Endomondo requires to install ANT+ USB Service to detect ANT+ on your phone
- ANT+ and LG G2 FM Radio cannot work at same time. ANT+ needs to be disabled before turning on FM Radio. Or you can enable "Runtime firmware patch" option
- Some customized ROM builds might not work
- Other models of LG G3 not work
- You might need to restart the phone once after installation or update. If you are still using 2.0 beta version. please uninstall BT Patcher beta before updating to v2.05.
Thank you all for taking time on v2.0 beta testing. Many issues have been found and fixed by your great effort!
If you have any issues and need support or just want refund, please email me first. Writing a negative review won't help much. I cannot support or refund you without email address and order #
It seemed people complained about the price and some even go further to undercut my hard work. Please allow me to explain. This is no simple task. It's not a simple configuration tool that turns on couple of system switches and copy over some files from other phones as many tried and failed. No sir, if it were that easy, you'd find the solution all over the Internet long time ago. It's about 4 months hard work and many days until 2am in the morning. It's about 10000 lines of JAVA and C++ code to create the driver for ANT+ and patch for Bluetooth stack. As for the price, I'd say you saved money and hassle from buying ANT+ usb adapter. Just consider the guy worked hard and did fix a problem of your phone. In return, you treat him a decent lunch.
Recommended for You