Pocketmags is a digital newsstand where magazine fans can purchase single issues and subscriptions from a wide range of free and paid magazines from across the globe. A single purchase on Pocketmags gives readers access to their digital editions on various devices including PC & Mac, iPad, iPhone, Kindle and Android phones and tablets.
The Pocketmags Newsstand contains the magazines you love and introduces you to your new favourites.
- Enjoy your favourite magazines in full-colour, hi resolution, on our custom magazine reader.
- Issues can be read while downloading.
- Rich media: Numerous titles in the Pocketmags Newsstand have enhanced their digital editions with interactive elements such as video and image galleries.
- Free issues section: Enjoy full complimentary editions of a range of our titles.
- Subscription purchases: Subscribe for magazines and receive the next issue as soon as it's available
- Offline reading: Download editions to your device so you can read them whenever and wherever you want.
- Multi-platform reading: Every purchase you make can be accessed on numerous platforms simply by registering for a Pocketmags account.
- Library manager: Manage your issues easily, choose to delete whole issues or just the rich media to save space on your device.
- Global Newsstand: Our magazines are from publishers worldwide, including UK, USA, Canada, Australia, Asia and Europe.
If you want to access your magazines on other platforms, such as online, iPad, iPhone or Kindle you can register for a free Pocketmags account.
Popular Magazines Include:
Marie Claire, Stuff, Top Gear, BBC Good Food, Outdoor Photography, Attitude, Gay Times, DIVA, Hello!, Four Four Two, Front, Loaded, Airliner World, Slimming World, NME, Woman & Home, Tamiya Model Magazine, MIM: AFV Edition, Model Military International, Model Airplane International, Black and White Photography, Digital Photography Enthusiast, Music Tech, Hi-Fi Plus, Taste Italia, Superbike Magazine, GT Porsche, Skin & Ink Tattoo Magazine.
and hundreds more!
** If you have any problems, please send an error report or email us at [email protected]. If you have purchased an issue / subscription but not received it please contact us 24/7 and we will be resolve the problem as soon as possible.
The store includes a variety of free issues for you to try before you buy. It is highly recommended that you try a free issue to ensure that the reading experience on your device is satisfactory. **
Recommended for You