Here's the idea; have you ever tried to find a place or an address using your navigation app's search and ended up pulling your hair out? Wouldn't it be nice if you could search with Google and navigate with your favourite navigator? GPS Bridge aims to bridge the gap between high quality search and high quality navigation.
GPS Bridge transfers search results, favourite places and other points of interest from Google Maps™ to Sygic™. It is compatible with other map providers and navigation apps too. You can now find the place you want to go using Google Maps™, and navigate to that location using your favourite navigation app.
Places can be sent from Maps™, FourSquare™, WhatsApp™, Maps.me™, Booking.com™, Yandex Maps™, Here™ and many others. GPS Bridge will transfer the point and start navigation with Sygic™ or other navigation app of your choice. GPS Bridge is compatible with most of the popular navigation apps including Route 66™, Waze™ and CoPilot™.
HOW TO USE
1) Tap on a place mark or search result in Google Maps™ app (or other compatible app) and open place details.
2) Select "Share" and tap on "GPS Bridge". ("Share" option may be hidden in the options menu)
3) Select "Drive", "Walk" or "Show" if you'd like to launch Sygic™, select "Other" to launch other navigation apps.
4) Before navigation, always check if the destination is correctly set and the route is calculated accordingly.
Watch the introduction movie for a demonstration of all the steps.
WHY CHOOSE GPS BRIDGE?
- Low data and battery consumption. We do the hard math on the cloud, not your device.
- Only roaming friendly app of its kind. Consumes only ~2kB/conversion when roaming.
- Silent Updates. No need to update the app every time map providers change their data structure.
- Supports more map providers than any other app on the market.
- Respects your privacy. No ads. No unnecessary permissions. No tracking. No logging. No background processes.
- Fast Support. All e-mails are answered within 12 hours by a real human who actually cares about you. No canned responses.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ
- This app can only transfer the final destination point, routes are not supported.
- This app doesn't work off-line; an Internet connection is required.
- Accuracy of the destination point may be off to a certain degree.
REFUND POLICY AND WARRANTY TERMS
- If you are not satisfied, please uninstall the app within 15 minutes of the initial download in order to receive a full refund automatically.
- You can request a full refund within 30 days of your purchase. Please send us an email containing the order number and a brief explanation.
- This app relies on third-party web services by Google. Although it's very unlikely that these cloud services will become unavailable and the app will stop working, if it does, you're eligible for a full refund if you have purchased the app within the last 60 days.
- This app produces very accurate results; however, we cannot guarantee accuracy for all conversions. You are responsible for checking if the location has been transferred correctly. Simply put, do not hit the road without checking the accuracy of the location first.
- Internet Access: In order to save battery and data, the processing required to extract coordinate information is done in the cloud. Remember, neither your location nor any other identifying information is ever sent outside your device. Currently, less than a few kilobytes is required for each conversion.
- Network Status: Required to check if you are connected to the Internet.
Google Maps™, Sygic™ and other brand names are trademarks of their respective owners. This app is not affiliated with either of these companies.
Recommended for You