Telegraph Live News Mobile App v7.0.4 (Subscribed)
Total Downloads: 9063.7
Get the latest news throughout the day with the Telegraph news app.
The newly redesigned app offers instant access to the day's need-to-know news, with accompanying hi-res photo galleries and video to give you the story from every angle. Read the headlines at a glance or skip straight to your favourite sections with the new, easy-to-use menu. From UK News and Politics to Sport, Lifestyle and Weird News, there’s plenty to keep you informed and entertained throughout the day.
Find and follow the topics that interest you most
Offline reading, for when you don't have a connection
Share easily via Twitter, Facebook and email
Hi-res photo galleries and video from The Telegraph's renowned journalists
Live match centre, for up-to-the-minute football scores and results
Live financial data from the world markets
Font size selection
The app is free to download and features a 5-day trial. There are three ways to enjoy full access to the Telegraph for Android.
1) Monthly subscriptions can be purchased for £1.99, and these subscriptions will auto-renew until you choose to cancel.
• Payment will be charged to your Google Play at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal via your Google Play account settings
• You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication.
2) Telegraph newspaper subscribers can use the app by validating their subscriber number and postcode within the app.
3) Telegraph digital subscribers can use the app by validating their Telegraph Login within the app.
Please note: if you are an existing subscriber, in some instances you may be asked to revalidate your subscription on launching the app after an update. To do so, select an article, follow the ‘I already have a Telegraph subscription’ link and input either your email address and password (digital subscribers) or your subscriber number and postcode (newspaper subscribers).
Recommended for You