Start Kodi remotely on your Android TV / Box from Yatse
This application allows you to start Kodi (even custom builds) directly from Yatse on your Android TV or compatible Android boxes.
This application is only made for always powered devices. Like Android TV, Android boxes.
Do not install and activate on a phone or a tablet as it would empty your battery really fast.
After activating the server, you need to configure the WOL port in Yatse to match the one you configured in Yatse Remote Starter.
You can see complete documentation at : http://yatse.tv/redmine/projects/yatse/wiki/XbmcStarter
Please note that this application is still in beta phase, please contact us for any problems for quick resolution.
Please use the website / email for support or feature requests, as comments on Play Store do not allow me to gather enough information or contact you back.
Keep in touch:
* Official website : http://yatse.tv
* Facebook : http://yatse.tv/Facebook
* Twitter : http://yatse.tv/Twitter
* Google+ : http://yatse.tv/GooglePlus
- The screenshots contain content © copyright Blender Foundation | sintel.org / elephantsdream.org / bigbuckbunny.org / tearsofsteel.com
- All images are used under their respective CC Licenses | http://creativecommons.org
- Kodi™ / XBMC™ are trademarks of the XBMC Foundation
- Except the material attributed above, all posters, still images and titles depicted in our screenshots are fictitious, any similarity to actual movies copyrighted or not, dead or alive, is purely coincidental.
- No animal was harmed in the making of this app
Recommended for You