VRTV Video Player v2.8.3
Total Downloads: 23644.4
Watch your favorite videos in VR with VRTV Video Player and a Cardboard compatible headset! Enjoy shutting out the world around you and immersing yourself in complete privacy or play your video in sync with a friend and watch together.
- Synchronization feature! Enjoy watching a movie together with another Cardboard friend!
- Subtitles in SRT format, with full support for RTL languages and Unicode characters.
- Immersive virtual environment.
- Player controls in VR.
- Game pad and keyboard controls.
- Supports 3D and 2D movies in a variety of formats: SBS, Over and Under, Panoramic video in 180 (dome) and 360 degrees, Fisheye projection.
- Simple material design.
- Uses the latest Cardboard SDK with less drift.
- Headset configuration.
- Streaming files over a network.
Game pad and Keyboard controls:
DPAD left/right or Arrow keys left/right: Skip forward/backward in movie.
DPAD up/down or Arrow keys up/down: Screen size.
L1/R1 shoulder buttons or F1/F2: Previous/next file in directory (FULL VERSION ONLY).
L2/R2 shoulder buttons or F11/F12: Volume down/up.
X Button or Space bar: Play/pause.
A Button or Escape: Stop movie and exit VR.
Y Button or F3: Trigger screen position calibration.
B Button or F4: Reset screen position.
- Select your file, and configure video properties. They will be remembered next time you open the file.
- Use the in-VR UI to play/pause or skip forward and backward in your movie. You can also click the progress bar to control the video position.
- Synchronization is a new feature that keeps a movie in sync between two devices. To enable sync, first set up the IP of your peer in Settings, where you can also find the IP of your own device.
- Select a video to play. If it's a local video it must be present on both devices.
- In the VR UI, click the "sync" button on both devices to enable synchronization.
- On one of the devices, start the video by pressing the play button. After a small delay, the movie will start playing synchronized on both devices.
Seeking and network play is supported!
Upcoming features in development:
- YouTube support.
- More configuration options.
- VR UI improvements.
- Synchronization improvements.
Please try the free version before purchasing to make sure everything works with your setup. Feature suggestions, bug reports and reviews are always welcome!
Recommended for You