TIDY for KLWP v1.1
Total Downloads: 13334.8
You spend a lot of time in your living room, yeah? Sometimes you tidy up your living room. Why? Because it makes you feel better and/or stops your mom and/or girlfriend from whining about it. You also spend a lot of time with your phone, yeah? Do you ever tidy up your phone? Your homescreen? Your dirty internet browser log?
You know where I'm going with this, pls buy this great, super-unique product, it'll make your life better etc. etc.
HOLD ON A DAYS LENGTH OF MINUTES!! I JUST BOUGHT THIS AND IT DOESN'T WORK.
- Hey there, stop yelling in the streets, the reason it doesn't work is probably because you don't have KLWP Live Wallpaper Maker Pro installed. Go get that and THEN install this. If it still doesn't work you can yell as much as you please. I'll help you as soon as I hear your rustled voice in the far distance.
NOTE: might require some tweaking on your end, as the different app-icons might not be set to launch the apps that you use.
Here's the step-by-step on how to get it running with no problems.
- Install KLWP Live Wallpaper Maker Pro. TIDY, or any other theme, can not be viewed, set or edited without this app. You need the PRO version to install external themes/presets (trust me, it's worth it if you're into customizing and/or personalizing every aspect of your homescreen).
- Install this theme or any other theme (there's a lot of incredibly beautiful preset packs out there). Any app with the additional "for KLWP" in its title will work. I also have a few other presets here on the Google Play Store that you might be interested in. Most are free, the ones that took a lot of time to create have a reasonable price on them. Shameless self promotion over.
- OPTIONAL: Get Nova Launcher. Now I can assure you that this will work in any launcher where you can set two homepages, but I highly recommend getting Nova Launcher for these themes, as most designers/developers optimize and test their apps using Nova Launcher. It's also just a great Launcher overall. :) NOTE: remember to enable wallpaper scrolling. If this is turned off, the theme won't work as intended.
- Go into KLWP and in the left side-menu, click "Load preset". Find this theme, TIDY, or any other theme and click on it. This will set the theme.
- After the little preview window loads, click the save icon in the upper right menu before exiting.
- Be sure to set "Kustom" as your current live wallpaper on your phone. Note: Kustom, or KLWP, runs like any ol' live wallpaper, meaning you can add apps and widgets on top of it just like you would do on your phone right now.
- If you want to replicate what you can see in the promo material, hide the notification bar and the dock and be sure to set your homescreen page amount to 3.
As always, I hope you like it! Be sure to leave a comment or send me an e-mail if you get any problems or for general feedback! I'm usually a fast responder! :)
Recommended for You