Do you love music? This KLWP theme always has your current and/or last played music cover as a blurred backdrop.
Your music controls are always there no matter where else you flip for daily information.
Tap on the music cover circle and get a short artist bio summary. Get the latest music news feeds from Rolling Stone with a couple flips.
One quick swipe left or right and you have either weather or agenda.
Further swiping to the left and you get scrolling top news feeds or top Rolling Stone feeds, then two map scales of your current location showing local businesses.
1. KLWP pro app.
2. Pro launcher app such as Apex or Nova. You must set launcher to 5 pages. Set the default homepage to page two, so that when you press your home button it always takes you back to your music circle. Hide the notification bar. Do not disable the dock. This wallpaper is designed so that you can use the launcher dock and add your favorite apps and/or folders in the dock itself. Highly recommend Faddy icons pack app to match the theme. For dock background choose none. Choose multiple pages in dock settings for a scrolling dock.
3. Last.fm API key needed if you want to take advantage of artist bio. Go to Last.fm and create your very own API account. This number will then be inserted in your theme. Open the KLWP app, Flipping Circles, then Globals, then Artistin. Tap on Artistin and paste your key where it tells you inside the formula.
Email me for any questions.
There are 5 main circles (weather, music, agenda, news feeds, maps). At the top of each circle are app icons (special thanks to Faddy icon pack). Tap on these icons for direct links to useful apps giving you more detailed information based on which circle you are on.
1. Weather Circle - Background and font color changes based on day or night.
2. Music Circle - Tap anywhere on the circle to toggle current artist bio.
3. Agenda Circle - Current day events highlighted in yellow. Tap anywhere to toggle calendar.
4. News Circle - Tap "Top Stories or Rolling Stone" to toggle back and forth. Tap "Next" to scroll through top stories of each group. Tap on the "story title" for direct link to web site.
5. Maps Circle - Tap anywhere on the circle to toggle between the two map scales of your current location.
Credits and recommendations:
Kcalendar for Kustom - I am Topher
Faddy Icon Pack - Vertumus
Snap Swipe Drawer - fbarrosodev (Install this app and add your favorite widget(s). Access by swiping down from the top notification area.
Recommended for You