FIE Swordplay is the first mobile game with real athletic rules for fencing with foils, swords, and sabers that is officially supported by the FIE (http://fie.org). Learn real techniques — from simple thrusts to powerful lunges and devious feints. Play against an AI opponent or challenge a social network friend to a duel.
Choose the country you want to represent, equip your fencer, and enter tournaments all over the world. Fight your way from ambitious novice to fencing master.
Features of FIE Swordplay
• The world's first mobile game with real rules and techniques from athletic fencing
• Gorgeous 3D graphics, phenomenal animation, and real fencing physics
• Deep customization — fine-tune your weapons and equip your character with gear such as vests and masks
• Compelling PvE campaign: fight your way from novice athlete to Olympic champion
• Asynchronous PvP mode: duel your social network friends
• Incredibly simple, easy-to-use controls. Master several types of weapons quickly, then hone your skills
• Officially supported by the International Fencing Federation
Start playing FIE Swordplay and compete in fencing duels that are dynamic, striking, and full of drama — right on the screen of your mobile device! Athletic combat with swords and foils has never looked so spectacular!
Reduced Enemy Aggression
Reduced Enemy Tendency to Block
Reduced Enemy Defense
Reduced Enemy Counter Attack Chances
Reduced Enemy Special Attack Chances
Recommended for You