aWallet Cloud is like aWallet original app you might already know - plus the cloud sync feature. Pro features are included too. MAIN FEATURES• Securely stores your passwords, credit card information ...Read more >
aWallet Cloud Password Manager v3.5.1
Total Downloads: 4638
aWallet Cloud Password Manager / Specifications
aWallet Cloud Password Manager / Screenshots
aWallet Cloud Password Manager / Video Trailer or Demo
aWallet Cloud Password Manager / Description
aWallet Cloud is like aWallet original app you might already know - plus the cloud sync feature. Pro features are included too.
• Securely stores your passwords, credit card information, e-banking credentials, web accounts and other custom data.
• Synchronizes encrypted data with the Cloud: Dropbox or Google Drive.
• There is a built in Editor for changing or creating new data Categories with custom icons.
• Search within fields.
• Contains no advertisements.
• Supports backup and restore of the encrypted data file to the Android USB device.
• Export of unencrypted data in CSV format to the USB device.
• There is an Auto lock feature that can be preconfigured for a specific period of time.
PRO FEATURES, included:
• Password Generator
• CSV Import
• All data is encrypted, including Entry names, Category definitions and the data itself. Even the choice of Favorite Category is encrypted.
• Encrypts data using AES and Blowfish algorithms with key sizes of 256, 192 and 128 bits. And also supports Triple DES with key sizes of 168 and 112 bits.
• When the data file is decrypted, up to all combinations of algorithm, key size and cipher mode of operation (CBC, CFB, OFB and ECB) are tried with the Master password to unlock the data file. This was inspired by TrueCrypt and makes brute force attacks longer. The app itself does not store any hint to the actual cipher, key size or cipher mode of operation.
• Uses a randomly generated 'salt' combined with the Master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
• The key to open the data file is created by combining your master password with the 512-bit 'salt'. The result is hashed 1000 times by SHA-256. Repetitive hashing makes a brute force attack more difficult.
• Supports auto destruction of the data file after a predefined number of unsuccessful unlocks have been tried.
For more info see http://www.awallet.org/
If you like this App, rate it in the Google play. If you have any suggestions, just let me know.
Tags: password manager, keeper
Choose Download Locations for aWallet Cloud Password Manager v3.5.1
Note: If the download link doesn't work, please Report Link Problem
aWallet Cloud Password Manager APK Version History
Share aWallet Cloud Password Manager At Social Media