Oxford Handbook Obst&Gyna3e v1.9.1
Total Downloads: 73075.0
• Provides a wealth of practical advice on diagnosing and managing common conditions, problems and emergencies
• Includes references to up-to-date evidence-based guidelines
• Covers the most up-to-date clinical information in a concise and easy-to-use format
• Packed with high-quality illustrations, including new full-colour photographs
New to this edition
• Updated with new topics on consent for operations, and pre-operative assessment for gynaecological procedures
• New topics on female genital mutilation
• Includes new high-quality images and full colour illustrations
Fully revised for a third edition, the best-selling Oxford Handbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology is now better than ever. It includes new algorithms for patient management, new images and full colour photographs, and new and expanded topics including female genital mutilation, consent for operations, and pre-operative assessment.
Written and reviewed by a team of highly experienced clinicians and academics, and UK trainees, this handbook is a perfect starting point for preparation for postgraduate exams. Practical advice is presented with key evidence-based guidelines, supported by web references, providing the most up-to-date clinical information as well as the perfect starting point for preparation for postgraduate exams.
The indispensable, concise and practical guide to all aspects of obstetric and gynaecological medical care, diagnosis, and management, this is the must have resource for all specialist trainees, junior doctors and medical students, as well as a valuable aide memoir for experienced clinicians.
Readership: Specialist trainees, foundation doctors, medical students, GPs and midwives.
Audience: This Oxford Handbook is intended for a UK audience as well as other areas which follow UK medical practice including Europe, Australia, the Middle East, India and East Asia.
Authors:Edited by Sally Collins, SabaratnamArulkumaran, Kevin Hayes, Simon Jackson, and Lawrence Impey
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. The apps enables you to make notes, picture notes, search, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading. The app also contains a set of medical calculators.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care! Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.
Recommended for You