Oxford Handbook Clinical Med9 v2.0.1
Total Downloads: 182874.5
• The world's best-selling pocket medical handbook - the only choice for medical students and junior doctors
• Offers up-to-date and practical clinical advice that can be implemented at the bedside
• Clearly indexed, with colour-codes tabs and ribbons to help you navigate and find the information you need, fast
• Features over 600 colour illustrations and clinical photographs to aid diagnosis and understanding
• Offers a unique approach, bringing art, philosophy, history and over 25 years' of experience to the practice of medicine
New to this edition
• Thoroughly updated in line with new guidelines from the NHS, NICE, the Resuscitation Council, and other professional bodies
• The History and Examination chapter has been completely revamped to make it the best possible reflection of practice at the bedside
• More clinical photographs and anatomical line drawings than ever before
• The index, references, and internal cross-references have been completely overhauled to make them even easier to use
• A renewed focus on the history and philosophy of medicine, with new illustrations and vignettes opening each chapter
Now in its ninth edition, the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine continues to be the definitive pocket-friendly guide to medicine. The culmination over 25 years of experience at the bedside and in the community, this handbook is packed with practical advice, wit, and wisdom.
The Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine presents clinical information in a clear way that makes it easy to revise, remember, and implement on the ward. It gives reliable advice on what to do, when to do it, and how to do it, with clinical photographs and diagrams that bring theory to life. Uniquely for a medical text, this book weaves history, literature, art, and philosophy into its survey of medicine, casting new light on the specialties and encouraging the reader to see beyond the practical aspects of medicine and adopt a patient-centred approach to care.
The Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine looks better than ever, with a more modern design and over 600 colour images and illustrations. The History and Examination chapter has been completely revamped with systematic flowcharts and new illustrations so that it better reflects real bedside practice. The index, cross-references, and references have been overhauled to make them even easier to use. Every chapter has been written with supervision from experts in each field to ensure accuracy, and updated to reflect relevant guidelines from the NHS, NICE, the Resuscitation Council and other key professional bodies.
Loved and trusted by generations of doctors, the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine continues to be an indispensable companion for the practice of modern medicine.
Readership: Clinical medical students, junior doctors, general practitioners, nurses,and a wide range of other medical and allied health personnel.
Authors:Edited by David Semple and Roger Smyth
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. The apps enables you to make notes, picture notes, search, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading. The app also contains a set of medical calculators.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care! Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.
Recommended for You