AudioPocket v1.1.0 (Premium)
Total Downloads: 38774.0
Please give us your thoughts on the new updates but please go easy on the low ratings :)
PLAYS IN THE BACKGROUND
AudioPocket does not interfere with your other apps and plays the audio in the background allowing you to both listen to your favourite videos and perform tasks
HISTORY PLAYBACK FUNCTION
AudioPocket comes with a history function that keeps a record of the videos you have listened to and allowing them to be played back without the hassle of searching for it again.
QUEUE & BACK FUNCTION
Audio Pocket comes with a queue function, so if you are already listening to a video you can queue up another one by sharing it to the app again. Not only this but you can move back and forth between the two audios.
PLAYLISTS (Currently disabled)
Share a playlist and it'll automatically queue all the audios for you.
Share an audio and you can choose to have it looping or not.
REWIND AND FORWARD
With AudioPocket you can rewind and forward the audio by 10 seconds.
FLOATING MEDIA CONTROLS
If you need more fine-tuned controls that can't fit in the notification you can click on it to make use of our floating controls that you can drag around and place wherever you want on the screen.
Please note, if you select 'new player' from the navigation drawer you can't access floating media controls.
SAVE DATA, SAVE BATTERY, SAVE MONEY
With AudioPocket there is no need to watch the video (20+ mb) when you can just listen to it (4-5mb) without rendering the video saving your data, money and battery.
We have released it completely free. Please bare with us in adding all your suggestions and fixing any issues as we unfortunately can't dedicate all of our time to this.
* Premium - Adfree and unlock a bunch of exclusive features, such as full media controls, audio quality, and much much more
AS SEEN ON
* and others..
Download AudioPocket and get started today - it's free!
* Playlists are currently disabled
* "Dumped information incorrect" is most likely due to it being unavailable in the US
* "Url Error" is due to providing a URL that is incorrect, if you think this is a mistake email us the URL you tried to use
* The App not opening for certain devices
* PSA: If loading a long audio we recommend using the new player. It can be enabled by pressing the "try new player" in the navDrawer. The new player is also more stable so if you prefer stability over media controls use the new player.
Have you tried out our new app VideoPocket?
Recommended for You