Apps2SD PRO: All in One Tool v10.4
Total Downloads: 87684.6
If you are getting 504 error while installing then Uninstall Apps2SD free version(Export folder mounts if any), Wipe dalvik-cache, Clear play store data and cache, reboot and try again it will work
Before using the tool take a full backup. Apps2SD will not be responsible for any data loss or damage to your phone.
Try the Free version first. Buy if free version works on your device
Note: Don't link/move your SuperUser management app.
Tutorials @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4q5HAHJblI&list=PLiRFJHKSKUX_q0hsN0oHn4iXGoloJku5s&index=1
Apps2SD has evolved from being an app which moves app data to sd card to an all in one app with many cool features.
Apps2SD Pro Prerequisites:
• Device needs to be rooted and root permission should be granted to Apps2SD
• 2 partitions on external SD card (use inbuilt partition tool to create 2nd partition).
• Chainfire SuperSu if you're on Lollipop or above and want to use Folder Mount and link obb, external data to sd card. Apps2SD works with other Super User management apps as well
Apps2SD Pro Features:
• No Ads
• Support for English, Chinese(Traditional), Español, French, German, Indonesian, Português, Русский, Polish and Türkçe language, more language in progress
• Link2SD: Link apk, odex, dex, lib internal data, external data and obb folders of user/system apps to SD card.
• Busybox installer (No need to have a separate app to install busybox, Now Apps2SD ships with the busybox binary)
• Uninstall system apps (remove bloat ware)
• Move apps to SD card using native app2sd (force move if move to SD card is not supported by the app)
• Enable and Disable apps
• Batch link, unlink, enable, disable, convert, integrate, clear data/cache, move to SD, move to phone and many more functions
• Automatically link newly installed apps (optional) and updated apps
• Support for 32 and 64 bit devices
• Support for arm, x86 and mips devices
• Fix permission on 2nd partition
• Terminal Emulator (Run shell script/commands)
• Folder Mount (Link/Mount folders between internal/external sd card)
• Screen Recorder for Kitkat+ devices
• Task Manager (Free up RAM and CPU by killing running processes/apps)
• Advanced Task Schedular (Schedule tasks: Device lag fixer, Cache cleaner or Shell script by time or event)
• App Manager (Enable/Disable Services/Activities/Broadcast receivers/Content providers)
• Hibernate Apps (Hibernate user/system apps when screen turns off to save battery and improve performance)
• Broken App Cleaner (delete unused files/folders and fix unable to download/install error from play store)
• Hide Apps and Games (Hide apps with password protection)
• Swap Manager: Ram Expander/Booster (Create/Manage swap partitions/files)
• Fix Device Lag (FSTRIM) for Android 4+ (Use device lag fixer to improve performance)
• Partition Tool (Partition the SD card. Create upto 3 partitions on your SD card, fat32, exfat, f2fs, ext4, ext3 and ext2 are supported)
• Backup/Restore Apps/Games/Sd card
• Script Manager (Create/Run commands/custom linux scripts. Create script shortcut in home for easy access)
• Throttle CPU (Throttle your CPU frequency when screen turns off or device boots for better battery life)
• SD Card Booster (Boost Internal/External SD card speed by changing cache value)
• SD Card Speed Test (Test read/write speed of your SD cards)
• Advance Reboot options (Reboot, Soft Reboot, Power off, Boot into Recovery, Boot into Bootloader, Boot into Safe mode)
• Logcat (View/save/share Logcat of your device for analysis)
• SDFix (Fix external sd card write permission)
DISCLAIMER: It is made available for use at your own risk with no warranty of any kind.
Liked it? Rate 5 stars :)
Have questions? checkout http://apps2sd.info/faq
Didn't like it? leave a comment @ http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/apps2sd-partition-sd-card-link-apps-to-t3122919 and it will be fixed!
Recommended for You