- Enable & Disable User and System Applications on Rooted Devices.
- Displays the applications status whether they are enabled or not.
- Displays applications packages, icons and names (labels)
- Applications are grouped into two groups: (system and users apps)
- An OFF/ON button is displayed next to each package name (OFF=Disable ON=Enable)
- Tested on MTK6575,MTK6582 Rooted Devices.
Note: Device must be rooted and superuser app installed as a system app in order to grant access.
Recommended for You