This Call Log app also displays auto-updated monthly minutes usage - used minutes and remaining minutes, based on the user's configuration (date, amount of minutes in package, etc.)
This app can be set by the user to auto-load on phone startup. for this option to work, the app must be installed in the internal memory (this is an Android's requirement).
Note that it can be moved to the SD card by the user.
If there's a problem with the licensing service, please send me an e-mail immediately ([email protected]).
Please read the help when installing the app - menu->help, and also the release notes on my site (http://strangeenoughtoblog.blogspot.com/)
* Read and write contacts - used to access the contacts in case the user wishes to view them or modify them from the App.
* Call phone - used to enable the user to dial a number from the App without going through the dialpad.
* RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - used to determine the phone has been turned on.
* MODIFY_PHONE_STATE - used to remove the Android's missed-calls notification.
* READ_PHONE_STATE - used to detect missed calls.
Recommended for You