SoulCraft - Action RPG (free) v2.8.2
Total Downloads: 84854.2
*** Action RPG can be played OFFLINE ! ***
*** SoulCraft featured by Google for Google I/O **
*** Handpicked game for Google booth at Mobile World Congress ***
*** our favourite user comment “This game is better than Elvis” :) ***
*** please see SoulCraftGame.com for details ***
Setting of Action RPG game:
With humans on the brink to discover the secret of eternal life, angels and evil demons make a pact to proclaim the apocalypse to be able to materialize into the real world, fight the humans for victory and keep the circle of life intact. SoulCraft lets you play as an angel (with humans and demons coming soon) – it is up to you who will win this fight. May it be diablo in hell, god in heaven or the human race in this war of heroes directly on earth.
SoulCraft is being developed by the small indie game studio MobileBits. The game is still in development and we hope you will take this chance to shape this free game with us together to make it a real top pick and award winning game with lots of prizes. We will constantly add lots of stuff (locations, character, spells, items and more) and we will use your feedback to decide what to do next.
- free2play / freemium Action RPG game with lots of hack n slash and dungeon crawling
- awesome graphics and great gameplay in this best roleplaying game for Android
- combat demons in real locations such as Venice, Rome & Hamburg, New York & Egypt. More locations coming soon!
- play as an Angel now with more races including Demon and Human coming soon
- five different game modes in legendary quests including time run, arena, hellgate, crystal defense and boss fights
- battle lots of different and diversified enemies and fight with lots of weapons, swords, items, spells, equipment, gear and loot. Kill like a knight of heaven (aka angel).
- Multiplayer: challenge your friends and Co-Op Multiplayer coming soon
Soulcraft is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com
Android TV users: a compatible gamepad is required to play
Recommended for You