Then ExceptMe! is just the right app for you! With ExceptMe!, it is possible to define contacts from your phone book as exceptions, so you will still receive an audible notification for calls or messages from important contacts. This also works if your device is in 'Vibrate' or 'Silent' mode.
Furthermore, with ExceptMe! it is possible to raise the volume for calls and messages from specified contacts and then decrease it to the original volume.
Advantages of ExceptMe!:
• Nice, structured and easy to use interface.
• Ability to add 'labels' for contacts which aren't in your contact list.
• Rules, when ExceptMe! will be active, can be set individually for each contact.
• ExceptMe! sets the 'ringing mode' and the volume after a received call or a received message automatically back to their original values.
• ExceptMe! does not require the permission for internet connections. This ensures that ExceptMe! can not spy on your contacts, calls or SMS!
- From Android 4.4 (KitKat), the 'SMS' part may not work, due to API changes.
- It is possible that the 'call' part may not work on your Samsung Galaxy S II with Android 4.1 (JellyBean).
If you have trouble using ExceptMe!, please contact me via email. Upon request, I will refund your purchase.
Tags: Except Me SemiSilent My VIP Calls Tasker Priority Call Filter Selective Silence Anruf priorisieren wichtig silent vibrate ring
Recommended for You