Why to play Talking Together?
- It develops and supports communication, understanding, friendship and fun in the family
- It presents fun and educational questions that you may not have managed to ask yet; questions that support openness and sincerity in the family.
- Children learn how to respond to real life situations that they might come across.
- The questions improve memory, observation skills, readiness, imagination and knowledge of the world around us.
- It improves the verbal skills and vocabulary of children
… let’s get closer to each other.
The entire content went through the comments of many families with children, our friends, but also a child psychologist, remedial teachers and a speech therapist.
Play Talking Together while traveling by car or train, in the waiting room at the doctor's or just before bedtime.
The game consists of:
- 40 different topics to talk on 5 maps
- Original hand-drawn graphics
- 280 questions to improve observation and communication skills
- Recording of your stories
- A lot of fun with singing and story telling
- And more…
Recommended for You