[Substratum] Mono Theme v5.0
Total Downloads: 40144.8
PLEASE READ FIRST!
Theme works on:
- OMS ROMs (custom Marshmallow ROMs with oms3 commits)
- Legacy ROMs (custom AOSP Marshmallow ROMs and Nexus stock Marshmallow/N preview)
Theme will not work on CMTE ROMs
You'll need Substratum theme engine app from the Play Store to apply it.
You have to be rooted.
Friendly user tutorial on how to install the theme:
0. For Legacy ROMs: Make sure you first delete vendor/overlay folder if you previously use layers on your ROM
1. Become a beta tester for Substratum from the link above
2. Install Substratum
3. Install Mono
4. Run Substratum app, allow the SuperSU permission, allow modify system settings
5. Click on Mono (big button in the Substratum app) and wait to recreate caches and click again
6. Click on the little triangle (a drop down menu will appear) and choose either default base variant or Liquid
7. Select all the overlays
8. Press the fab button (big round button with brush icon)
9. For Legacy ROMs: Press Install
9. For OMS ROMs: Press Compile
10. For Legacy ROMs: Wait until it installs all the overlays and then reboot
10. For OMS ROMs: Wait until it finishes compiling and then again press the fab button and select Enable
10a. For OMS ROMs: Restart SystemUI from Substratum app if needed
11. F*cking enjoy.
12. For those who give 1 star before reading the instructions we have only one thing to say "You Know Nothing, Jon Snow."
You should also read this https://plus.google.com/+SykoPompos/posts/9MTuCdVafna
and this https://plus.google.com/u/0/+CharG/posts/NATVxZEHfge
Recommended for You