1. Provides a new way to DIY widgets for Android.
2. Cross-platform widget: the widget you create on PC can run both on Windows and Android platform.
More than 1000 widgets created for PC can be used on your Android device or Tablet! You can search on the official XWidget or on DeviantART.
XWidget for Android Beta only support:
Image/Text/NumbImage/Rotator Controls, and DateTimeCore/WeatherCore/BatteryCore. We are developing more controls and cores.
3. All the widgets can be resized on Android 4.0+,otherwise you need custom launchers that support this function like ADW, Apex, GO Launcher, Nova etc.
4. Visualization widget designer for Windows PC: you can create your own widgets with XWidgetDesigner for Windows,and One-key to send the widget to your Android Device to preview or run.
5. Supports hotspots.
6. Runs on devices with old OS, Android 2.1+
7. Few resources taken: running the widget only needs 6-12M RAM, not using the CPU in peacetime.
8. Very lightweight and Battery Friendly: Do not run any code or action after lock screen , has no effect to the lifetime of the battery.
9. Online widget gallery: One-touch to download and install widgets from online gallery. Large number of widgets in online gallery, updated daily.
Long press to delete the widget.
10. Accuweather.com weather service for the weather widgets with up to 15 days forecast.
11. All the widgets use the original file extension ".xwp" of XWidget.
NO EXTRA ".apk" files are installed in your phone.
12. Requires only a few Permissions : only needs to write in external storage and access network Permissions.
13. Totally FREE .
Without any residual background services and processes: When closing the widget it will completely exit without any permanent backstage to slow down the system.
1x1, 1x2, 1x4, 1x5, 2x1, 2x2, 2x4, 3x1, 3x2, 3x3, 3x4, 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4, 5x1, 5x2.
write external storage - to save and load widgets.
accsess network state - for weather data and download widget from gallery.
device id and call information - Google's Admob need this permission,but you can disable all banners in widget list activity menu. NO PAYMENT IS REQUIRED!
XWidget for Android Beta only support Image/Text/NumbImage/Rotator Controls, and DateTimeCore/WeatherCore/BatteryCore. We are developing to add more controls and cores.
How install widgets on Android phones: http://bbs.xwidget.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3776
Geman by Dagedee
Hungarian by Szabó István
If you can help to translate,please download this english language file: http://sdrv.ms/1eZcXmW
Do not use any "Kill processes" or "Release memory" app to kill the XWidget's process , Doing this will cause the clock widgets stop update. Or You can add XWidget to the ignore list .
Recommended for You