Statistics Course Assistant v1.0.5217497
Total Downloads: 36604.0
This app covers the following topics applicable to Statistics and Introduction to Statistics:
- Create a bar chart, histogram, or scatter plot of any set of data
- Find the mean, median, mode, standard deviation, quartiles, and interquartile range of a dataset
- Calculate normal probabilities and find information about the normal distribution
- Calculate binomial probabilities and find information about the binomial distribution
- Compute probabilities based on dice rolls and coin flips
- Find the best-fit line of a set of data points
- Select random integers or random real numbers
The Wolfram Statistics Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Statistics Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
Recommended for You