First Aid USMLE Step 1 2016 v1.2
Total Downloads: 25045.0
The "Bible" for USMLE Step 1 prep--and the ultimate tool for organizing your study!
Trust 25+ years of experience for the most effective USMLE Step 1 preparation possible
• 1,250+ must-know topics provide a complete framework for your Step 1 preparation
• Test-taking advice with focus on high-efficiency studying
• Updated in all subject areas based on feedback from thousands of students
• Extensive faculty review process with nationally known USMLE instructors
• 1,000+ color photos and diagrams help you visualize high-yield concepts
• Expanded guide to top-rated study resources, including mobile apps
• Free real-time updates and corrections at www.firstaidteam.com
The content in the app is formatted for optimal viewing on your mobile device to make these great review resources more accessible than ever. No internet connection needed to view the full app. Once you have purchased the app, the full content is downloaded onto your device for super quick image and information retrieval.
This app is easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search the text. The powerful search engine allows you to find what you are looking for in seconds. The search tool also shows you suggested words as you type so it is quick and helps with spelling. You can create bookmarks and notes just like you would do with the book, allowing you to learn and memorize the material with great speed and efficiency. You can also change the text size for easier reading.
This interactive app is based on the full content of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1, 2016 by McGraw-Hill Education.
Tao Le, MD, MHS
Vikas Bhushan, MD
Matthew Sochat, MD
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media, LLC
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Family & Community Medicine, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer
Recommended for You