CashFlow+(pro) expense manager v3.68
Total Downloads: 19804.7
money income expense manager keep account
The purpose of keeping account is to give yourself a better life.
This software in addition to have basic function of accounting, there are also have some major idea:
1. The goals/dreams System:
You can set the required money of goals/dreams.Planned use of your income to achieve your goals/dreams step by step..
The system ask you to save partial money of income to goals/dreams, whenever you get a income.
The system will calculate and tell you how far days to reach the goals/dreams depending on saving rate.
2. Tracking System:
For each category, the system generate a year/month/day chart history to show your spending tendency, wasting more or saving more.
3. Multi-currency, virtual currency, you can trade by using not only real money but also virtual stuff
* Balance/Rate chart: easy to track changes in the balance/income/expense history.
* support recurring expense/income/transfer, daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly,quarterly, yearly...etc
* User define custom categories and currencies
* Credit Card: billing date and payment date
* Multi-currency, virtual currency,management support.
* Budget weekly/ monthly / yearly
* Goal/Dream system, to help you calculate the number of days required to achieve your goals/dreams.Planned use of your income to achieve your goals/dreams step by step.
* Statistics of income / expense categories , consumption patterns, goals.
* Bar chart, pie chart of income / expense categories , consumption patterns, goals.
* Set first day of week
* Home screen widget
* Support screen landscape orientation
* SD card backup/restore data, autobackup
* Unlimited account, currency
* Bar chart shows 2 month(pre month) simultaneously
* The year/month/day chart tracking, let you understand your spending tendency, wasting more or saving more.
* Data analysis suggestions
* Theme changer
* Goal Widget
* Set first day of month, set first month of year. Statistics according by assigned date(affects charts, statistics are history list, budget, statistics and export)
* Excel(.xls) export of 'Daily transaction records' and 'profit and loss statement'
* Dropbox Data Backup and restore
Recommended for You