Magus 3D Gesture Launcher v1.09
Total Downloads: 72604.2
Take a look at YT movie it tells more than thousands of words!
This is real breakthrough to control your device by 3D gestures,
make it with real sense, forget simple shaking, Magus takes you on the higher level!
Featured by XDA-Developers.com and Lifehacker.com
Never before have you done this kind of magic with your device.
XDA: It's a pretty revolutionary idea actually, as it creates more choices for those who are looking for alternative ways to control their devices, or aren't able to use a device otherwise because of disabilities.
Lifehacker: Magus is a new utility that lets you move your phone in three dimensions to open apps, unlock, take pictures, and more.
NOW v 1.12 is even better!!!
*** - Save more battery option for Android 4.3+
*** - Fingerptint Options for Galaxy S5
*** - Android Wear functionality
- more innovative than air gestures
- better than simply shake
- more than launcher
- better than icons
- faster than standard gestures
TASKER INTEGRATION AND PLUGIN! Find it on Google Play!
This is what Magus is!
Magus is an android application which allows you to control your device by making simple
gestures - 3D phoneGestures (Face Up, Face Down, Right side Up, Left side Up, Top side Up,
Bottom side Up).
* * Please TRY FREE version before buy, Magus is very specific app * *
Don't shake your device, just make real meaningful gestures!
You can make various combos consisting of two, three or four gestures.
Your combos can activate the following actions:
* Hardcore unlock function for real hardcore users :-)
* Taking a photo [ stealth/secret mode ]
* Recording voice [ stealth/secret mode ]
* Recording video [ stealth/secret mode ]
* Running a chosen application
* Run Tasker Task
* Music controls (Play, Pause, Prev, Next)
* Answering and Disconnecting a call
* Locking and unlocking device
* Bluetooth on and off
* Wifi on and off
* Turning the flashlight on and off
* Dialing a number
* Creating a text message
* Direct sending text message (for example emergency sms)
* Creating an email
* Toggling audio profiles
* Running your camera
* Run Google Now
* Say the actual time
* Mute Sounds for X Minutes
* Open VPN Settings
* Open Home Screen
You can do almost everything!
Use your imagination!
Launch, activate, toggle, change, run, record, take picture - anything you want!
Watch YouTube videos or visit our website and take a look at tons of info and examples!
Take a look at settings and adjust your scenario for Magus:
choose between: Work all the time or Sleep when phone does mode
and set the Scheduler to manage Magus in time! Those are very important things when it comes to battery usage. There is also a widget to have quick way to enable or disabe Magus.
Recommended for You