Join the new community to try the new Beta Themes, for support and updates:
Now with Arcus support, and 3 more color variations for the CM12+ Theme!
Check this community to download Arcus: https://plus.google.com/communities/105739351821425192942
Please NOTE that even if supported, CM11 and other ROM Nightlies or Betas can have bugs and could make your device unstable / unusable.
Make a Backup before make any changes and keep in mind that they are not stable builds!
Featuring all the good things of the Atomic Green theme, expanded with more goodness.
That's true, now you can feel a total new theme with so many details and an unbelievable interface, with sharp colors and a clean UI, designed to be solid and perfect for the everyday use.
There's so much in it, and you will notice it, like:
- All New CM11 Stuff: Bootanimations, Homescreen and Lockscreen Wallpapers, Icons, Fonts
- SPECIAL: Include a Wallpaper Picker with 9 additional wallpapers
- SPECIAL: Includes an Icon Pack for Nova and Apex Launchers
- Framework and System graphics
(goodbye holo blue, just test it yourself using Theme Debugger)
- Fading animations for buttons, listviews, dialog buttons
- Custom colors, styles and icons for more than 35 APPS.
- Graphics and Icons that follow the updated Google's design iconography
- Alert Dialogs, Backgrounds, Overflow buttons, Shared Icons through the apps
(buttons, switches, spinners, loading, all the main stuff)
With themed apps like
Dialer, Contacts, Calculator, Clock, Messaging, Settings, Keyboards (AOSP Keyboard, Google Keyboard, Swype)
Gmail / Email, Torches (CM Torch, PA Lightbulb), Youtube, Camera, CM File Manager, CM Apollo,
News & Meteo, Whatsapp..
This theme is CyanogenMod CM11 - CarbonRom - Paranoid Android 4.4. Compatible,
and it requires the newest (CM11) Theme Engine (Theme Chooser) to be applied.
If you have any problem with the theme,
don't rate or review, instead, send a mail to [email protected]
or follow this page for news on the updates:
this will motivate me to improve my works, thanks!
WANT TO READ THE LATEST NEWS ABOUT THE PROJECT?:
Follow the SteelDesigns page on Google+ for the latest news: http://goo.gl/YXsmZe
Recommended for You