Runtastic Pull-ups Workout PRO v1.8
Total Downloads: 11584.4
You’ve made up your mind: You’re going for strong arms and a toned upper body. Good thing you found Runtastic Pull-Ups Workout PRO! Get the app and voilà, you’ll have a PERSONAL PULL UPS TRAINER on your smartphone. Pull-ups are among the most famous bodyweight strength moves ever, plus they require minimal equipment. No bar at hand? You can do your pull-ups with rings, a tree branch or bars at a park, get creative! A scientifically developed training plan makes the most of your efforts while keeping you motivated on your way towards your goal. What else? You don’t have to count every repetition - let the accelerometer of your Android device take over. And now, there’s one thing left to do: Try it out. You can do this!
PULL UPS APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Accurate count of completed pull-up repetitions using accelerometer
* Three levels based on scientifically developed training plan to reach 30 pull-ups
* Automatic countdown timer for your rest between exercise sets
* Voice Coach for constant feedback
* Personal records & exercise statistics (i.e. monthly or yearly stats)
* Leaderboard for personal records and overall repetitions: compare to others and see how you rank with your Runtastic friends
* Upload workout activities to Runtastic.com
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Share your success on Google+, Facebook, Twitter or via email
* Collect motivating badges for your performance
Stats about your completed pull-up repetitions are not only highly motivating, but offer you a great and useful overview of all your sessions. Make use of your personal records to boost your motivation even further and keep setting new PRs for this classic upper body strengthening move. Pull-ups are an ideal move to complement your push-up training.
Your pull-ups are automatically recognized using the accelerometer of your smartphone/tablet.
Practical, interesting, informative: You can upload your fitness data to Runtastic.com, if you want. There you can access all your stats anytime, as well as monitor your success thanks to your personal training log. Remember, you can also share your achievements with your friends on Runtastic.com, in social networks or via email!
Pull-ups mainly target your back, but are a great move to strengthen your arms and core as well. Not many exercises challenge your upper body as intensively as pull-ups. Can’t wait to tone your muscles and watch them grow? Let’s go!
Runtastic Pull-Ups: Pull your fitness to the next level!
Runtastic is all about health & fitness apps! Check out more of our apps to help you reach your fitness goals at http://play.google.com/store/search?q=pub:Runtastic
Recommended for You