The HR Certification Institute, or HRCI®, is a certifying organization for those in the Human Resources profession. More than 135,000 worldwide HR professionals have taken the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) exam and/or the Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) exam. Both exams have the same body of knowledge; however, they each focus in on these topics differently. Our S/PHR app is designed to prepare you for both exams by offering equal practice questions in all knowledge areas.
Pocket Prep’s Professional and Senior Professional in Human Resources practice test app is a powerful exam simulator that allows you to create customized practice tests with detailed answer explanations for every question. View your results and exam history with just a few taps. Study anywhere, anytime without Internet.
The app utilizes the “spacing effect” to enhance your learning capability. You’ll space out your studying into shorter, more productive study sessions which allow your brain to retain more information. Simply tell the app how many questions you want to take, enable the timer, and filter exam content to create the perfect study experience.
S/PHR Exam Prep Features:
• Two practice modes: Simulation and Study
• Automatic test saving and retrieval
• Detailed historic results analysis
• Optimized for phones & tablets
• In-app messaging to our experts
• Question of the Day
• Study reminders
• Exam day countdown
S/PHR Knowledge Areas:
We take each exam and break it down into knowledge areas so that you can filter your study sessions based on your needs.
- Business Management and Strategy
- Workforce Planning and Employment
- Human Resource Development
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Risk Management
Why study with Pocket Prep?
Our team of writers and editors meticulously craft practice questions and detailed answer explanations with you in mind. Your success is our success. We’re dedicated to bringing you the best content that will help you achieve more. Our app is updated with the latest exam standards and is ready for 2016 testing.
Free With Download
- 30 free practice questions
- 30 free bonus questions through social media
- 14 days of free Question of the Day
- 1,000 total practice questions with Premium upgrade
- Priority email support
- The Premium upgrade is a one-time purchase and not a subscription!
Since 2011, Pocket Prep has been the leader in mobile test prep and has helped over one million students and professionals achieve more. You’re destined for success. Pocket Prep will help you get there.
Recommended for You