WiFi Data will help you diagnose your WiFi signal quality and check the status of the device with our app.
Five different tabs are at your service to test and see your WiFi data:
1) Connection tab – info about current connection, net and access point you are conected to. All important informations like SSID, BSSID, MAC, speed or lease duration are available, Your IP address, netmask and net gateway with dns adresses.
2) External data tab - info how you are visible outside, current external IP, your internet service provider, asn code, geo ip with your location resolved base on ip address
3) Acces points list tab – list of all visible network access points to your device. Every row describes one network with its name, channel, security and signal strength. You can sort this list by every attribute and discover networks around you!
4) Channels tab – graph presentation of visible networks with parabola shape depending on signal strength and channel on which network is working.
5) Signal tab – graph of time-dependent net signal strength. Small list showing every visible net. You can select most important network from list and watch how it's signal strength is changing in time.
Application offers also:
- sharing every tab and every info with your friends
- copying connection info to clipboard
- turning WiFi on/off
- turning WiFi on application start
- turning WiFi on application stop
Recommended for You