Why is it the ultimate guitar tuner ever built?
• Simple and easy to use guitar tuner for electric or acoustic guitars
• Professional accuracy for advanced players (turn on in settings tab)
• Award winning audio technology
• Easy to use even for complete beginners (recommended by guitar teachers)
• Includes Metronome, Chord library and Guitartuner (switch from tabs)
• Metronome: set any timing, and change the metronome beats or tap the spped you want it to go
• Games to learn guitar chords (chord diagrams), ear training and more
• Alternative tuning sets (drop d, open, custom tuning, bass, ukulele tuning and others)
• Works for electric and acoustic guitars, but also for bass, mandolin, ukulele, violin, viola, cello, fiddle, balalaika and banjo!
(we are working on the chromatic tuner feature, thanks for the suggestions!)
• Works in noisy conditions (background noise cancellation)
• Actually listens to you play guitar - works with the built-in microphone
• Designed by guitarists for guitarists and developed by the worlds leading audio engineers (the ultimate guitartuner tool we ourselves love)
Camera / microphone permission: app does NOT use the camera, only the microphone for tuning function.
• Clear visual feedback with signal history - simple and intuitive
• Auto mode tuner (for super fast tuning, hands-free string by string)
• Fun game to learn guitar chords in app’s chord library (from chord diagram)
• Improve your skills in chords, notes, solos, riffs, tabs, and ear training, and increase your speed just like taking short guitar pro lessons / classes
• Listen, recognize and learn chords (from sound)
• Works with acoustic and electric real guitar and we even included different headstock visuals, so you can make the tuner neck look like your guitar (change tuner visuals in settings)
• Works with a 6-string, 7-string and 12-string real guitar, bass, banjo, ukulele, balalaika, mandolin, viola, violin, cello, fiddle
• All packed in one free ultimate guitar tuner tool!
• Super easy Metronome (tab below)
Guitar tunings available:
Standard, drop-D (as popularized by Nirvana) and other drop tunings, open tunings, half step down, 7-string tunings including drop-A, 12-string. Over 100 tunings featured!
If it is the first time you tune a guitar, please watch a YouTube tutorial or as a pro guitar player, guitar teacher or take a lesson (there is a risk of strings snapping!)
Got ideas to make GuitarTuna even better? Together we will build the ultimate guitar tuner tool to play guitar on those tabs. Send us your ideas and suggestions to: [email protected]
Also from Yousician:
Developer of the online guitar learning game that works with a real guitar. The personal guitar tutor in your pocket.
- Start playing for free: www.yousician.com
- 30s trailer: bit.ly/Yousicain_girl
Recommended for You