Turbo Downloader v3.14 (Ad Free)
Total Downloads: 57873.9
⚡ Download files from Web sites with faster speeds! (Up to 5x Faster).
Simply Long Press on a link from a Web Site on your Web Browser and choose "Share Link" => "Turbo Download" and start the download in turbo speed!
⚡ Turbo Download the first Mobile app ever created with Download Acceleration features!
⚡ How does it work?
Turbo Download makes use of multiple connections to download files to your phone. The settings will help you optimize your speed even further. Not all Servers support multiple streams/connections, use "Connection per Download" = 1 or "Check Defensive Mode" in settings to reduce errors.
⚡ What does Turbo Downloader do or NOT do?
Turbo Downloader works with most Android Web Browsers (Stock, Firefox, Dolphin, UC Browser) to let you Download Files Faster from Web Pages.
Turbo Downloader does NOT offer free files itself.
Turbo Downloader does NOT offer a file web search.
Turbo Downloader does NOT work with YouTube due to YouTube's Terms of Service.
Turbo Downloader does NOT work with File Sharing Sites that require login.
Turbo Downloader works ONLY with direct URL HTTP links.
Turbo Downloader will NOT increase your download speed beyond the maximum bandwidth provided by your Internet Provider or the maximum speed provided by the server you're downloading from.
⚡ Will it increase my network bandwidth?
Keep in mind your download speed is always limited by your internet provider, Turbo Download will not increase your network bandwidth but will try to maximize your download connections to servers.
Unlimited file size downloads!
Web Browser support (Dolphin, Firefox, etc)
Notifications with Download Progress
Utilize Maximum number of open connections
Up to 5 Parallel Streams Per Download
Buffer size optimization
Configurable Download directory
Add Url links manually
Work in the background (even when phone screen is off)
MD5 Hash validation
Download directly to SD Card (Lollipop+ devices)
⚡ Integration with your Web browser
You can use your browser to download files as usual. Once a file is detected for download you can choose "Turbo Download" from the menu to download it. Http protocol is only supported (HTTPS and FTP are not supported).
⚡ Share Link or Copy and Paste Url
You can also start a download by long press on a link in your Web browser and select "Share Link" or "Copy Link" and paste it directly into Turbo Download. This is very useful for browsers that don't allow file detection.
⚡ Supported Browsers:
* Android Stock Browser (tap on links or Long Press and choose "Share Link" => "Turbo Download")
* Dolphin HD (tap on link or Long Press and choose "Share Link")
* UC Browser
* Boat Browser (Choose "Open")
* Firefox ("Long press" on a link and choose "Share Link")
* Skyfire ("Long press" on a link => "Share Link")
* For all other browsers that support sharing links try Long Press on a link and choose "Share Link" => "Turbo Download"
* Most web sites and file servers are supported. Some servers might not support multiple connections, if so use "Connections per Download" = 1 under "Settings".
* Some servers might not support resuming of downloads, if so visit/refresh the website and download again.
Recommended for You