Paintlogue Watercolor Painter v2.0
Total Downloads: 8342.3
Feeling dull with regular photo and need some creativity? Now painting skill is not needed anymore to create beautiful painting aquarelle—Paintlogue could transform your photos into artist work of magnum opus. Aspiring artist could use the app to visualise your next artwork.
During the 19th century, watercolor painting became popular in United State ;Some of the famous practitioners including John James Audubon, as well as painters William H. Bartlett and George Harvey. By mid-century, the influence of John Ruskin led to increasing interest in watercolors, particularly the use of a detailed "Ruskinian" style by such artists as John W. Hill Henry, William Trost Richards, Roderick Newman, and Fidelia Bridges. The American Society of Painters in Watercolor (now the American Watercolor Society) was founded in 1866. Late-19th-century American exponents of the medium included Thomas Moran, Thomas Eakins, John LaFarge, John Singer Sargent, Childe Hassam, and, preeminently, Winslow Homer.
• Effect of oil painting and watercolour like waterlogue.
• Paper textures in the artwork.
• Save your art work and share them easily to social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and more)
• Use your art work to create your blog and as logue collection.
• You could frame your art work and hang it in your home as house decor.
• We will assure you of continuous development more to come
Please leave us a constructive feedback on how we could improve the app for you. Thank you.
Recommended for You