Vapor for Twitter v1.0.8 b32
Total Downloads: 28994.2
Vapor is the ONLY Twitter client with media support for Instagram, Vine & SnappyTV*!
Built for Android Jelly Bean 4.2+! Only supports English for now.
Full Version Features
• Play Instagram, Twitter, Vine & SnappyTV videos & GIFs!*
• Exclusive dark themes! Easy on the eyes!
• Custom accent colours!
• Download videos & GIFs
• Streaming support for live tweets & notifications.
• Push notifications! See who follows, likes, mentions, retweets & messages you!
• Pin your favourite lists to the navigation drawer!
• Different layout styles!
• Different font styles!
• Experimental settings! Get access to experimental settings when they're available!
• Continued support, updates & my thanks for purchasing Vapor!
Easy To Use
• Familiar navigation; scroll, swipe, tap, tap & hold!
• Navigation drawer for quick shortcuts.
• Search Twitter for tweets, media & users.
• Touch & hold to reveal tweet actions such as reply, like & retweet.
• Google Chrome Custom Tabs can be used for the in-app browser. Must have Google Chrome installed on your device.
• Mute those annoying retweeters!
• Notification system to see who liked, retweeted, mentioned & messaged you. Notifications can be swiped away in the notification screen. Streaming MUST be enabled.
• Clickable links, hashtags & @ mentions for quick navigation.
• Tap & hold to reveal tweet buttons or always show them via settings.
• Custom colours for user profiles & tweet details thanks to the Palette API.
• Support for Instagram photos & videos,Twitter GIFs & videos, TWIMG videos & SnappyTV Videos*!
• Attach up to 4 pictures to your tweets.
• View user's latest photos from their profile.
• View up to 4 embedded photos per tweet.
• Save pictures to your device.
• 15+ themes
• Report/block users.
• Quote support.
• View trends from around the world.
• View lists you created or a member of.
• View tweet replies** & conversation.
• And more!
I'm still a fairly new Android developer. Vapor is my first REAL project & I have spent countless hours on creating & I hope you all enjoy using it!
Vapor Twitter: @Vapor_Android
Send bug reports via the app from the about page! Be as detailed as possible.
• The full changelog, open-source licenses & frequently asked questions can be viewed in the app's about screen.
• Location: Local trends & adding location to tweets.
• Photos/Media/Files: Save/attach images to tweets.
• Storage: Store save images & store captured photos.
• Camera: Take photos to attach to tweets.
• Network access: Download Twitter data.
• View Network Connections: Check if a data network is available
• Run At Startup: Start the stream service when the phone is turned on. Only used if streaming is enabled & user is logged in.
• Control Vibration: For notifications.
• Licensing: To check if you have a valid version of the application.
*Vine, Instagram & SnappyTV support is currently in beta. Feedback is welcome!
** Uses the search API & is not always reliable.
Recommended for You