Rad Pack is a theme that turns your phone or tablet into a gnarly retro 80's device with rad chrome and neon icons and seriously choice 80's themed wallpapers. Each retro-looking chrome and hot pink icon and was hand crafted with a simpler time in mind; the 1980's.The chrome and neon pink icons are xxxhdpi which means they're super rad. It also means they're HD. Basically, the res is gnarly and super high qual. This pro version is legit. You get all 3,200 icons, battery widgets, clock widgets, and 50+ walls.
Pro Version! Get the free version here: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.radpackfree
Pink Hex: FF009F
-- Features --
- 3,200+ Hand-crafted chrome and neon HD icons
- 50+ HD wallpapers - Hosted on the cloud. Choose and save the ones you want. (All wallpapers shown are included)
- Digital clock widgets
- Fully customizeable Rad Clock Widget with diagonal text
- Analog Clock Widget
- Weather widget
- Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
- New Icons added constantly
- All wallpapers shown are included
- XXXHDPI high definition retro, chrome and neon icons included for super large HD screens. All Icons are 192x192.
- 50+ futuristic, retro, space, 80's themed wallpapers that show off the 80's icons nicely.
- Some parts of the 80's theme icons are transparent letting each show the provided futuristic/retro backgrounds or your own backgrounds.
- Contains over 3,200 different retro, neon, chrome and neon icons with many variations of default 80's icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
- Wallpaper chooser comes installed.
- Easy link to request more chrome and neon 80's themed icons.
- chrome, retro and neon icons work best with dark futuristic 80's wallpapers.
- Constantly updated along with my other icon packs!
Compatible Launchers (There are free versions of these. Dev recommends Nova Launcher)
- Apply icon pack with ADW Launcher - Recommended size: 110%
- Apply icon pack with Action Launcher
- Apply icon pack with Apex Launcher - Recommended size: 110%
- Apply icon pack with Atom Launcher
- Apply icon pack with Aviate Launcher
- Apply icon pack with Go Launcher
- Apply icon pack with Holo Launcher (through launcher settings)
- Apply icon pack with Inspire Launcher
- Apply icon pack with KK Launcher
- Apply icon pack with Lucid Launcher
- Apply icon pack with Next Launcher
- Apply icon pack with Nine Launcher
- Apply icon pack with Nova Launcher - Recommended size: 110%
- Apply icon pack with Solo Launcher
- Apply icon pack with Smart Launcher
- Apply icon pack with Themer
- Apply icon pack with TSF
- Apply icon pack with Unicon
*Note: You need a launcher or an app like unicon to apply the theme. Most of the launchers above offer free versions. Feel free to contact me with questions: [email protected]
** How to apply the theme **
1. Open the app after installing
2. Press "Apply Theme"
3. Select Launcher type
**Install via Launcher**
Apex Launcher: Apex settings > Theme settings
Nova Launcher: Nova Settings > Look and feel > Icon Theme
ADW Launcher: On home screen, press "Menu" > More > ADWSettings > Themes Preferences > Select theme
- Holo Launcher: Onhome screen, press "Menu" > Launcher Settings > Appearance Settings > Icon Pack > Select Theme
If you have any questions/comments or any requests you can email me at [email protected], or find the request form at http://icons.natewren.com via the app by pressing "Request Icons." Visit my website at http://www.natewren.com
Recommended for You