Light Void is a simple, clean, minimal, flat icons, matching wallpapers, and widgets for clocks, battery and weather. Icon centers are transparent creating a window to the background behind them. The hollow icon center changes with whatever is behind it making the entire display blend together very well. Widgets offer color, size, and font customization and hand-picked wallpapers of skies, clouds & landscapes are included.
-- Features --
- 3,150+ Hand-crafted HD icons
- 200+ HD wallpapers - Hosted on the cloud. Choose and save the ones you want. (All wallpapers shown are included)
- Two battery widgets
- Digital clock widget
- Analog Clock Widget
- Weather widget
- Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
- New Icons added constantly
- All wallpapers shown are included
- XXXHDPI high definition icons included for super large HD screens. All Icons are 192x192.
- 200+ cloud/sky/landscape/Classical art wallpapers.
- Some parts of the flat icons are transparent letting each show the provided sky/landscape backgrounds or to your own backgrounds.
- Contains over 3,150 different clean, flat and simple icons with many variations of default icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
- Wallpaper chooser comes installed.
- Easy link to request icons.
- Clean, white icons work best with dark wallpapers.
- Constantly updated along with my other icon packs!
Compatible Launchers (There are free versions of these. Dev recommends Nova Launcher)
- Apply icon pack with ADW Launcher - Recommended size: 110%
- Apply icon pack with Action Launcher
- Apply icon pack with Apex Launcher - Recommended size: 110%
- Apply icon pack with Atom Launcher
- Apply icon pack with Aviate Launcher
- Apply icon pack with Go Launcher
- Apply icon pack with Holo Launcher (through launcher settings)
- Apply icon pack with Inspire Launcher
- Apply icon pack with KK Launcher
- Apply icon pack with Lucid Launcher
- Apply icon pack with Next Launcher
- Apply icon pack with Nine Launcher
- Apply icon pack with Nova Launcher - Recommended size: 110%
- Apply icon pack with Solo Launcher
- Apply icon pack with Smart Launcher
- Apply icon pack with Themer
- Apply icon pack with TSF
- Apply icon pack with Unicon
*Note: You need a launcher or an app like unicon to apply the theme. Most of the launchers above offer free versions. Feel free to contact me with questions: [email protected]
** How to apply the theme **
1. Open the app after installing
2. Press "Apply Theme"
3. Select Launcher type
**Install via Launcher**
Apex Launcher: Apex settings > Theme settings
Nova Launcher: Nova Settings > Look and feel > Icon Theme
ADW Launcher: On home screen, press "Menu" > More > ADWSettings > Themes Preferences > Select theme
- Holo Launcher: Onhome screen, press "Menu" > Launcher Settings > Appearance Settings > Icon Pack > Select Theme
If you have any questions/comments or any requests you can email me at [email protected], or find the request form at http://icons.natewren.com via the app by pressing "Request Icons." Visit my site at http://www.natewren.com
Recommended for You