TruVnc Secured Vnc Client Pro v1.2.0
Total Downloads: 5275.0
TruVnc is a secure easy to use fully loaded Vnc viewer.
Connect to Windows, Mac (OS X), Linux, BSD, or any other OS with a VNC server installed.
Supports Mac OS X built-in remote desktop server (ARD) and Mac OS X authentication with user name.
Supports most VNC servers including TightVNC, UltraVNC, TigerVNC, and RealVNC.
- View-only mode
- Connect to Windows, Mac (OS X), Linux, BSD, or any other OS with a VNC server installed
- Supports Mac OS X built-in remote desktop server (ARD) and Mac OS X authentication with user name
- Supports OS X El Capitan
- Supports Windows 10
- Supports most VNC servers including TightVNC, UltraVNC, TigerVNC, and RealVNC
- Three finger keyboard Toggle
- Swipe to get Toolbar
- UI Optimized for for tablets and smart phones
- Dynamic resolution changes, allowing you to reconfigure your desktop while connected, and control over virtual machines from BIOS to OS
- SSH tunneling, AnonTLS and VeNCrypt for secure connections (does not support RealVNC encryption).
- High-grade encryption superior to RDP using SSH and VeNCrypt (x509 certificates and SSL), preventing man-in-the-middle attacks
- AutoX session discovery/creation similar to NX client
- Tight and CopyRect encodings for quick updates
- SSH public/private (pubkey) support
- Multi-language support
- Full mouse support on Android 4.0+
- Full desktop visibility
- Multi-touch control over the remote mouse. One finger tap left-clicks, two-finger tap right-clicks, and three-finger tap middle-clicks
- Right and middle-dragging if you don't lift the first finger that tapped
- Scrolling with a two-finger drag
- Ability to reduce the color depth over slow links
- Copy / paste (clipboard) integration
- Samsung multi-window support
- Importing encrypted/unencrypted RSA keys in PEM format
- Automatic connection session saving
- Right-click with Back button
- Use D-pad for arrows, rotate D-pad
- Minimum zoom fits screen, and snaps to 1:1 while zooming
- FlexT9 and hardware keyboard support
- Does NOT support RealVNC encryption (use VNC over SSH or VeNCrypt instead)
- Zoomable, Fit to Screen, and One to One scaling modes
- Two Direct, one Simulated Touchpad, and one Single-handed input modes
- Long-tap to get a choice of clicks, drag modes, scroll, and zoom in single-handed input mode
Recommended for You