Oxford Handbook Tropical Med 4 v2.3.1
Total Downloads: 46320
The feature set includes powerful search, bookmarks, highlighting, notes, picture notes, history,tables, high resolution pictures and a hierarchical content structure for optimal reading ensuring navigability and fast access to the clinical information the physicians need. The application also contains a complete set of medical calculators (such as Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator etc.).
About Oxford Handbook of Tropical Medicine
• A comprehensive reference guide, in a concise, easy-reference style
• The authoritative guide to all essential information, from common problems to rare diseases
• A lifeline for all medics working in tropical environments and low-resource settings
• Practical evidence-based advice on diagnosis, clinical features, and management
New to this edition
• Fully revised and updated, with latest clinical information and guidelines
• Contains new images and tables to enhance ease-of-reference
• Includes additional topics and new chapters on nosocomial infection, antibiotics, and humanitarian crises
The Oxford Handbook of Tropical Medicine, fourth edition is the definitive resource for medical problems in tropical regions, and in low-resource settings. Comprehensive in scope, and concise in style, this portable guide ensures that you always have the vital information you need at your fingertips.
Fully revised and updated for its fourth edition, it includes brand new chapters on humanitarian crises, poisoning and envenoming, nosocomial infections, and antibiotic resistance. The paediatric illness sections have been expanded, and website links have been fully updated and extended. With the clear, easy-reference style of the trusted Oxford Handbook format, written and reviewed by an international team of clinical experts, this is a truly global handbook and an essential resource. Make sure you never leave home without it!
Readership: Trainees and clinicians in the tropics, medical officers working in district or rural level hospitals, or in private practice in the developing world, junior doctors on electives and medical students. Nursing and paramedical staff in the tropics.
Authors: Andrew Brent, Robert Davidson, and Anna Seale
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. The apps enables you to make notes, picture notes, search, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading. The app also contains a set of medical calculators.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care! Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.
Recommended for You