Oxford Handbook Found. Prog. 4 v2.3.1
Total Downloads: 37820
THIS APP BOOK for Oxford Handbook for the Foundation Programmeincludes unique functions such as:
• A powerful search
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• High resolution pictures
• Notes and picture notes
About this title
• Clear and honest guidance on career development, life on the wards, and being a great doctor - all the things they don't teach you at medical school
• Carefully structured clinical guidance with specially indexed emergency presentation pages
• Illustrated guidance on practical procedures and interpreting results
New to this edition
• Updated in line with new guidelines from NICE, the British Thoracic Society and MHRA
• Streamlined design that maintains strong use of colour for a user-friendly reading experience
• Chapters on life on the wards and being a doctor overhauled to ensure they reflect real experience of Foundation Programme doctors
The Oxford Handbook for the Foundation Programme returns for a new edition with clear and thorough clinical guidance and honest advice to help you excel in your first two years as a doctor.
This edition has been fully updated in line with the latest guidelines and gives you practical, step-by-step guidance on everything from neurological to gastroenterlogical presentations. Emergency presentations are easily identifiable, giving you fast access to the information you need. This edition also includes a fully revised chapter on pharmacopeia with references to the British National Formulary, as well as chapters on practical procedures and interpreting results, acting as a guide for surviving on - and off - the wards.
The Oxford Handbook for the Foundation Programme is also a unique resource for things they don't teach you at medical school about being a doctor and life on the wards. The authors have drawn on their own experiences and careful research to help you understand issues ranging from your pay and pension, stress and workplace relations, paperwork, and career development.
This is an excellent resource for Foundation Programme trainees and medical students preparing themselves for life as a doctor. With this pocket-sized guide at your side you'll never be alone on the wards again.
Readership: Foundation doctors and final year medical students preparing for the Foundation Programme.
Authors: Tim Raine, James Dawson, Stephan Sanders, and Simon Eccles
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. The apps enables you to make notes, picture notes, search, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading. The app also contains a set of medical calculators.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care! Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.
Recommended for You