THIS APP BOOKincludes unique functions such as:
• A powerful search
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• High resolution pictures
• Notes and picture notes
About Oxford Handbook of Oxford Handbook of Endocrinology and Diabetes, Third Edition
• A unique pocket reference in endocrinology and diabetes, ideal for specialty trainees and foundation doctors
• Provides a practical, concise guide to investigations and clinical management of both common and rare conditions
• Contains protocols for tests and assessment strategies for useful reference
• Presents information in an easily-accessible format, with useful summary boxes
New to this edition
• Diabetes chapter has been fully revised and expanded to enhance its practical focus
• New and expanded chapters dedicated to endocrine surgery, and obesity
• Other new topics include intrinsic imperfections of endocrine replacement therapy, transition to adult care, and survivors of childhood cancer
• Chapter layout has been revised and simplified to ensure ease-of-reference
The indispensable guide to all aspects of clinical care, the Oxford Handbook of Endocrinology and Diabetes has been fully revised for its third edition. Concise, practical, and packed with vital information and invaluable hands-on advice, this is the must have resource for all those managing patients with endocrine and diabetic disorders.
This unique pocket guide has been updated with new dedicated chapters on endocrine surgery, endocrinology and ageing, and obesity, as well as new topics, including intrinsic imperfections of endocrine replacement therapy, transition to adult care, and survivors of childhood cancer. Written in conjunction with the Oxford Textbook of Endocrinology and Diabetes, it covers clinical investigation and management of both common and rare conditions. Following the latest protocols and clinical guidelines it ensures readers are up-to-date with the latest clinical care and practice. Clear, concise, and easy-to-use, this handbook will ensure readers have all the information they need at their fingertips.
Readership: Specialist trainees and foundation doctors in endocrinology, diabetes and internal medicine. Specialist nurses, general practitioners and medical students.
Authors: John Wass and Katharine Owen
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. The apps enables you to make notes, picture notes, search, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading. The app also contains a set of medical calculators.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care! Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.
Recommended for You