Dental Instruments, 5th Ed v2.3.1
Total Downloads: 31090.0
This Elsevier app-book,Dental Instruments: A Pocket Guide, 5th Edition, is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand’s patented technology.
THIS APP BOOK for Dental Instrumentsincludes unique functions such as:
• A powerful search
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• High resolution pictures
• Notes and picture notes
About this title
Learn to confidently recognize and manage more than 300 dental instruments with Dental Instruments: A Pocket Guide, 5th Edition. A unique flashcard-style format pairs descriptions with high-quality photographs and illustrations. This edition also features content a new chapter on patient monitoring equipment and new content on facebow equipment, dental imaging devices, nitrous oxide equipment, and more to support expanded duties in dental assisting. With its portable and highly visual nature, Dental Instruments is ideal for both studying and for chairside reference.
New to this edition
• NEW! Chapter on Patient Monitoring Equipment covers electrocardiography, capnography, and more.
• NEW! Artwork features images of the latest equipment models along with a significant increase in the number of "in-use" photos.
• UPDATED! New content on facebow transfers, dental imaging devices, nitrous oxide equipment, and more.
• More than 450 high-quality photographs and illustrations include both full and close-up views to enhance your ability to quickly and accurately identify dental instruments.
• UNIQUE! Flashcard format makes it easy to assess your knowledge of dental instruments.
• Practice Notes and Sterilization boxes help you ensure compliance with common practice standards and state regulations.
• Well-organized format includes a text description of each instrument along with its name, functions, and characteristics. Chapters move from basic instruments into those used within specialty areas of dentistry.
Author: Linda Bartolomucci Boyd
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade.
MedHand has created user-friendly, quick and intuitive applications which have been honoured with numerous 5 star reviews praising the interface and layout. Offering the most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers. MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care!
MedHand are presenting latest editions from renowned publishers such as Elsevier, Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Wiley-Blackwell, Royal Pharmaceutical Society, PDR Network LLC and more.
Recommended for You