MapQuest GPS Navigation & Maps v3.0
Total Downloads: 13574.1
We’ve integrated multiple modes of transportation, including Uber and car2go* nationwide and public transit** in select cities. In addition, avoid the rubber-necking and route around accidents, plan multi-stop trips, and tap into advanced routing capabilities-- including alternate routes. With a recognizable “Map” icon, robust bookmarking options, and handy sharing features, navigation app convenience is just a tap away. Whether you’re running a quick errand or taking a road trip, MapQuest's live maps, traffic updates and GPS and voice navigation give you the trusted directions and traffic info you need.
With the free MapQuest App, you can:
• Forget the app balancing act. Use the Compare feature to see a variety of transportation options, including Uber, car2go* and local transit to help you determine the best available option.
- Traffic a bit crazy? Check your local transit** (including bus and train) or use it as an excuse to walk off some of those pesky calories.
- Time is money. That’s why we’ve made it easy and free to sort your results to get the quickest estimated time of arrival (ETA) and/or least expensive option.
- Stay ahead of storms. View local weather so you can plan ahead.
- Get in those steps! See walking time to your destination and estimated number of calories you’ll burn to get there.
- Book a ride. Integrate with the Uber app and see available services, pricing and estimated time of arrival.
- Reserve a car. Find and book the nearest available car2go.
- Use our public transportation split-screen, where available, to multitask and get step-by-step directions and your route on the map, side-by-side.
• Reading and driving don’t mix. Get voice-guided, turn-by-turn GPS navigation with driving or walking directions.
• Live life in the moment and have peace of mind knowing we’re using up-to-date traffic data, with live updates and auto re-routing to help you arrive on time.
• Make the most of your day and activate our traffic layer directly from the home screen and see slow downs, incidents and cameras in the area.
• Sometimes, choices are good. Choose the most optimal driving route from up to three different choices (when available), with traffic, road closures, etc. taken into account to get you to your destination efficiently.
• Impress your friends and family by sharing your arrival time with estimated time of arrival and location sharing features.
• Car broken down? Activate membership-free roadside assistance from our menu for towing, flat tires, etc. When available, we track the tow truck GPS navigation and location and display it on the map!
• Forget your work, home and other frequently visited addresses. Bookmark them so you can get to them easily from “Go To” on the home screen.
- Live like a local, no matter where you are!
- Search/display nearby points of interest (POI) in your fave categories like restaurants, gas, hotels, etc. with our industry-first layers bar.
- Use advanced search to see contacts, recent searches, top categories and nearby POI to help you find your destination faster.
- Save money by comparing prices of nearby gas stations.
- Browse menus, make reservations and order food through our OpenTable and GrubHub partnerships.
- Book nearby hotels directly from the MapQuest app!
NOTE: GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
*car2go requires pre-approved membership
**Transit currently available in Denver and Washington D.C. with new cities coming soon.
DC: WMATA (Metro), DC Circulator
Recommended for You