Mad Contacts Widget v1.25
Total Downloads: 23214.2
Mad Contacts Widget is a great looking contacts / call widget. You can call, sms, email, send skype, whatsapp or viber messages or edit your selected contacts straight from your home screen!
- Choose from multiple widget sizes and more than 10 tailored layouts with both small and big contact pictures. Or choose a fully resizable widget, sized from 1x1 up to 8x6 on bigger devices! (2 to 100 contacts!)
- Quick Actions to reach your contacts with a single click! (Can be set to call, sms, email, whatsapp or viber. You can add a contact multiple times with different quick actions).
- Scrollable layouts with 10 different contact photo sizes to choose from!
- Different contact photo shapes (square, rounded square or round)
- Add shortcuts to any apps on your phone. Resize your widget to fill your screen to have a scrolling home screen with both contacts and apps!
- Fill your widget with any of your contact groups (favorite contacts, friends, family, etc.) and sort them by alphabetical order or most times/last time contacted.
- Add shortcuts to multiple contact groups and sort them independently from each other's.
- Supports Skype, WhatsApp and Viber (Show ore hide Call, Sms, Skype, WhatsApp, Viber and Email buttons in widget preferences/contact screen options.)
- Pick any color for the text, the border and the background of your widget(s). Widget background transparency from 0-100%. You can make the background fully transparent if you wish!
- Some layouts contain both small and big contact photos. Or, with scrollable layouts, choose from 10 different contact photo sizes!
- Keep the last selected phone number, sms number, whatsapp number, viber number and email address of all your contacts.
- Big phone icons at the top of the contact screen to quickly call your desired number.
- Compatible with tablets. (You need telephony services and a sim card if you want to place calls or sms)
- New Caller ID feature! Identify numbers real-time while the call is happening - even the ones not in your phonebook. You can enable/disable the Caller ID in widget preferences.
- This is a widget. Add it to your home screen by going to your apps screen, choose the widgets tab, choose from one of the fixed sizes or the resizable Mad Contact Widget, press and hold it and add it where you want on your home screen.
Contact Info -------------------------------------
Please contact us for any question or problem. We are there to help!
Facebook page (with promotions on mad apps!): https://www.facebook.com/madapps4android
Recommended for You