TrinusVR Skyrim Edition v2.0.2
Total Downloads: 21783.9
TrinusVR will let you live the world of Skyrim in Virtual Reality. By linking the phone app with the PC server, headtracking is delivered to the game, which is displayed on the phone properly formatted for VR.
You will need Google Cardboard or other head mount to place your smartphone and visualise the game.
Details on how to set up can be found at http://trinusvr.com
You will need to install the PC server, which can be downloaded from http://trinusvr.com
For best performance and sorting out common issues, it is recommended to review the help page at http://trinusvr.com/quick-guide-and-common-issues
- Wireless video streaming, allowing complete freedom of movement. Or...
- USB streaming, for improved performance
- Full rotation headtracking
- Fake 3D (for games not supporting stereoscopic mode)
- Adjustable lens settings to match your specific head mount
- This version will let you play for 20 minutes at a time. Get the full version to avoid time restrictions https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.loxai.trinus.full
- You will need to install the free PC server: http://trinusvr.com
- Vireio or TriDef is required for full 3D (stereoscopic) immersion
- Fast phone and Windows PC
- Google Cardboard or similar (there are plenty of good quality headsets available)
If trinusvr.com is down for some reason, you can directly download the TrinusVR server app from the following location:
Recommended for You