Zooper Wear - Gear S2 v2.1
Total Downloads: 8355.0
*****THIS IS NOT A STANDALONE APP*****
Does NOT support the original Gear S - only the Gear S2
*****DO NOT INSTALL ON ANDROID N*****
> Notification icons for SMS/GMail/Calls & more!
> Wi-Fi/Mobile Data indicators¹
> Phone Battery percentage/Charging indicator¹
> Upcoming Calendar Events
> Dark/Light themes
¹ = Change dynamically depending on whether or not they're in-use
Smartwatch with the Gear Manager App
Zooper Widget Pro-> http://tinyurl.com/ZooperWidgetPro
Wearable Widgets version 4.2 (to mirror it onto your watch)-> http://tinyurl.com/WearableWidgets
"Wearable Widgets Clock for Gear" (or "Wearable Widgets Clock for Gear (Legacy)" whichever is available) from the Gear App Store (within the "Clocks" category)
(after syncing your phone to your watch)
1) Install Zooper Widget Pro on your phone
2) Install Wearable Widgets on your phone & "Wearable Widgets Clock for Gear" on your Gear S™ (within the "Clocks" category of the Gear App store)
3) Install Zooper Wear - Gear S2 on your phone
*REBOOT PHONE & WATCH* then continue after Watch & Phone have reconnected
STEPS 4-8 WILL BE WITHIN WEARABLE WIDGETS ON YOUR PHONE
4) Launch Wearable Widgets & select "Samsung Gear (Tizen)"
5) Tap the "+" icon in the lower right corner & select Zooper Widget Pro-> Zooper Widget 2X2
6) Tap "Settings" icon in upper right corner & enable "Crop widgets", "Invisible updates", "Always keep widgets running" & "Show notification on phone"
7) Still within Settings then tap "Round screen sizing"-> Sizing type-> enable "Fit widget to outside of screen" & tap "OK" also enable "Ignore screen cutouts"
8) Return & tap "resize or tap to start" then select any of the "Zooper Wear - Gear S2 Edition" designs
9) Launch the Zooper Widget Pro App & enable "Standby updates"
10) On your watch, long-press your existing Watch Face & select "Wearable Widgets"
- App has no App icon itself
- If you can't get it working, EMail me & I'll be happy to help
-DON'T change your phone's DPI - Wearable Widgets takes dimensions from your phone, so modifying the DPI can negatively effect mirroring Widgets onto your wrist.
-Information is pulled from your phone so it currently won't work in "standalone"/4G (cellular) mode - requires BT connection
===== ===== ===== =====
- How can I get Notification Counts for Google+, FaceBook, FaceBook Messenger, Hangouts & WhatsApp?
- Assuming your phone is running Android 4.3+, download "Zooper Wear Notifications AddOn"-> http://tinyurl.com/ZooperWearNotificationsApp
Answers to those & more FAQ's: http://tinyurl.com/ZooperWear-FAQnSetup
Recommended for You