[Substratum] Spectrum Theme v8.0 Patched
Total Downloads: 132054.8
*WORKS ON MARSHMALLOW AND N PREVIEW!*
*Colors apply on N Preview, but don't expect it to be perfect. I won't be supporting N fully until it releases.
*NOT FOR CMTE!*
*DISCLAIMER:* You must use Stock Rooted Android M or N Preview on a Nexus OR a ROM that fully supports Layers/Substratum theming! *DOES NOT WORK CORRECTLY ON OXYGEN OS!!!*
(HAVE NOT SEEN THIS WORK ON A SAMSUNG DEVICE CORRECTLY YET, USE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION IF YOU WANT TO TRY IT ON A SAMSUNG DEVICE)
MUST BE ROOTED and have the Substratum Theme Engine app!
xhdpi - xxxhpdi supported
Screenshots of Theme Color Options:
Substratum Theme Engine App:
If you notice any bugs in themed applications, please let me know here:
Read the instructions below before applying theme!!!
1. For Legacy ROMs: Make sure you first delete vendor/overlay folder if you previously use layers on your ROM
2. Install Substratum
3. Install Spectrum
4. Run Substratum app, allow the SuperSU permission, allow modify system settings
5. Click on Spectrum (big button in the Substratum app) and wait to recreate caches and click again
6. Select all the overlays
7. Make sure you choose the options you'd like for AOSP Keyboard, Android, Settings and SystemUI.
8. Press the fab button (big round button with brush icon)
9. For Legacy ROMs: Press Install
9. For OMS ROMs: Press Compile
10. For Legacy ROMs: Wait until it installs all the overlays and then reboot
10. For OMS ROMs: Wait until it finishes compiling and then again press the fab button and select Enable
10a. For OMS ROMs: Restart SystemUI from Substratum app if needed
- AOSP Browser
- AOSP Calculator
- AOSP Clock
- AOSP Contacts
- AOSP Dialer
- AOSP Keyboard
- AOSP Messaging
- AOSP Package Installer
- Chrome Beta
- Chrome Dev
- Framework (Black, Blue Grey, Burnt Orange, Carolina, Dark, Darq Turq, Deep Purple, Green, Honolulu Blue, Maroon, Navy Blue, Red Red Wine, Shale or Very Dark)
- Gmail (*Flash Theme Ready ZIP)
- Google Calculator
- Google Contacts (*Flash Theme Ready ZIP)
- Google Clock
- Google Dialer (*Flash Theme Ready ZIP)
- Google Keep
- Google Keyboard
- Google Messenger
- Google Now (Velvet) (*Flash Theme Ready ZIP)
- Google Opinion Rewards (WIP!)
- Google Package Installer
- Google Photos (*Flash Theme Ready ZIP)
- Google Play Services
- Google+ Theme Ready (*Flash Theme Ready ZIP)
- Google Voice
- Hangouts Theme Ready (*Flash Theme Ready ZIP)
- Kernel Adiutor
- Lock Clock
- Media Provider
- Nexus Launcher (Flash TBO zip first)
- Nova Launcher Beta
- Package Installer
- Play Store (*Flash Theme Ready ZIP)
- Pure Nexus Settings
- Pure Tools
- Root Explorer
- Settings with Custom Icons
- SMS Backup and Restore
- YouTube Theme Ready (*Flash Theme Ready ZIP)
93 DIFFERENT COLOR OPTIONS INCLUDED!!!
Has Dashboard support as well! (Apply HeaderSwapperFrame and HeaderSwapperSys to use Dashboard app)
To see screenshots of all of these color options, go here: https://goo.gl/qaj604
*That is 52 apps themed in Spectrum and 1,330 different possible themes included (95 Black, Blue Grey, Burnt Orange, Carolina, Dark, Darq Turq, Deep Purple, Green, Honolulu Blue, Maroon, Navy Blue, Red Red Wine, Shale or Very Dark Backgrounds)!
*More themes and apps will be added in future updates!
Settings Icons made by freepik from Flaticon is licensed by CC BY 3.0.
Thanks to Dejan for designing the boot animation!
Thanks to Justen Jaegle for sounds in theme!
Recommended for You