Screen Lock Pro v2.6p (patched)
Total Downloads: 19084.2
Animation speed is adjusted with “transition animation scale” and “animator duration scale” as set in your device. If you set it to .5x, screen off animation becomes faster, if you increase it, animations become slower. Our advice, use 1x for best screen off experience. Note that, on some devices the change take affect after locking and unlocking.
With the latest version (v2.0p) of Screen Lock Pro we have introduced support for “Smart Lock” feature specially for “Lollipop”. This feature is experimental and RnD is still on. Please try this and report your experience over email. We will work hard to make it better.
Even if experimental, “On off” feature is best for busy people, those who frequently checks email or receives messages. Just put the device on desk to screen off, picking up will wakeup screen, you don't need to slide or give password again and again. Time is money, save your time.
To screen off and lock the device you can:
• Create shortcut.
• Use Screen Lock Pro widget 1x1 (Resizable in Android 4.0+).
• Access from notification.
• Shake to lock.
• Cover to lock.
• Screen on off by putting on the desk.
• Air swipe to lock and to screen on off.
• Access Screen Lock by long pressing search button, if your device has it.
• One touch lock.
• More icons to select for widget and shortcuts.
• Screen off animation.
• Wake-up device without power button.
• Support for “Smart Lock” on Lollipop and above.
• Change icon for widget and new shortcut.
• Rename the shortcut as you like.
• Animation while Screen off and lock.
• Vibrate upon lock and vibration strength adjustment.
• Lock and unlock sound, with volume adjustment.
• Lock sound play on animation start.
• Power Toggles plugin.
• Keep device awake while reading long contents using Movement listener.
• Wake-up device using service feature when device is off.
• Enable service only on Home screen.
• Delay activation for Shake lock.
• Calibrate shake lock sensitivity.
• Pause on Landscape mode.
• Air swipe Haptic feedback.
• Air swipe calibration.
• Air swipe pause on landscape mode.
• Double tap on widget to Screen Off.
• Russian by Serge.
• Italian by Elisa Pacchiardo.
Note 1: Deactivate Device Administration for Screen Lock Pro before uninstalling.
Note 2: While using service driven features, make sure Screen Lock security is not set to none. If wakeup is not enabled, this app stops itself when device is locked, and start itself when you unlock. Doing so it saves battery power.
Note 3: Disable default device lock and unlock sound, if using it from this app.
Note 4: For animations to function:
Android 2.x: Make sure "Settings > Display > Animation" > "All animations" should be selected.
Android 4.x: Make sure "Setting > Developer options” > “Transition animation scale" and “Animator duration scale” is not set to “Animation off”.
Features marked as “Experimental” may not work properly in all devices. But we request you to give it a try. If you face any problem, please drop an email with proper description and with your device details, so we would work harder and try to fix the issue on next coming update.
Improvement suggestions are most welcome, let us know what you need and we will provide updates as and when ready.
Don't forget to rate and give your valuable comments. User satisfaction is important to us, this encourage us to work harder and better.
Recommended for You