A Wi-Fi manager that can do all the regular stuff plus:
* Connect to open access points as you walk by
* Not connect to "open" access points that are paywalls
* You can set connect priority
* Differentiate between two access points both called "linksys"
* When connected will automatically check your connection (or say OK to click wall if that rule is set)
* Option to exit with or without Wi-Fi enabled
* Plays nice with access points your already have setup
The is the Paid version:
+ No Ads
+ Option to start at boot
+ Option to run as a service
Note: the option "Make Android Wi-Fi entry for APs we don't connect to" is enabled yet. Please just ignore that for now.