'Best Android strategy game we have ever covered.' – 96/100 by The Smartphone App Review, http://thesmartphoneappreview.com/android/rising-empires-premium-android-review/.
The main features of Rising Empires Premium are:
* Six playable races, all with unique abilities making for very different game experiences
* Two levels with cave openings to enable movement between them
* All empires design their own troop types and give them abilities that suit their playing style
* Play quick games with only two empires or long epic ones with up to 8 empires
* An advanced combat system to battle it out with the different troop types
* A well developed technology tree
'A must-have for hardcore strategy fans.' – 4.8/5 by Hardcore Droid, http://www.hardcoredroid.com/rising-empires-premium-review/.
The world of Rising Empires Premium consists of two levels; the Surface and the Netherworld. While the Surface is the ancestral home to the long-lived Elves and the Humans, the dark caves below is the home of strange creatures like the unliving Ende, the brutal Greenskins, the insectoid Krant and the versatile Dwarves. Long tunnels connect the Surface with the Netherworld.
Rising Empires Premium features a rich and large technology tree and loads of buildings ranging from regular marketplaces to structures unique to specific races. Expand by building both settlements and fortifications. And even better: design your own troop types and try to master the advanced combat system with your own strategy. Make war against other empires, undead Ghouls, raging Minotaur clans, secretive Lizard men and powerful Dragons!
‘The deepest, most compelling Android strategy game we have ever seen.’ – 4.5/5 by Android Apps Review, http://www.androidappsreview.com/2013/12/10/rising-empires-android-app-review/.
Rising Empires Premium is a complex game and not easy to master. A series of tutorials and guides has been published on our blog, http://www.risingempires.com/netherlords/?p=815.
Recommended for You