The GoPro App makes it easy to control your camera remotely, view your photos and videos and share your favorites. (1) You can adjust camera settings and use your phone or tablet as a viewfinder to frame the perfect shot. Trim videos to create short clips (2) or pull high-quality still images from your videos for easy sharing. (1) HiLight Tag allows you to mark key moments while recording so they’re easier to find later. (3) You can also watch the GoPro Channel and wirelessly update your camera software for the best performance. (4)
--- Key Features ---
• Pull high-quality still images from your videos for easy sharing
• Create short video clips and share them to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and more (1)
• Get full remote control of all camera functions
• See what your camera sees with live preview for easy shot-framing
• Mark key moments while recording with HiLight Tag (3)
• View HiLight Tags in your GoPro Camera Roll for easy playback of your video highlights (3)
• View your photos and play back your videos (1)
• Copy and save photos and videos (1) to your phone or tablet
• Browse and delete files on your camera’s microSD card
• Watch the GoPro Channel and get your fix of the best GoPro videos from across the globe
• View the GoPro Photo of the Day
• Wirelessly update your camera software (4)
--- Camera Compatibility ---
• HERO3 (requires camera software update, see http://gopro.com/update)
• HERO+ LCD
--- System Requirements ---
+ Android: Android 4.1 or higher for Control and Media features (Android 4.3 or higher required for creating video clips).
+ Cameras: Any Wi-Fi enabled GoPro camera (HERO2 with Wi-Fi backpack or newer).
--- Footnotes ---
(1) Compatible with videos captured in select modes only.
(2) Compatible with videos captured in select modes only. Compatible with iOS® (8 or later) and Android™ (version 4.3 or later).
(3) Compatible with HERO4, HERO+ LCD and HERO+ cameras only.
(4) Compatible with HERO4, HERO+ LCD, HERO+ and HERO3+ cameras only.
Recommended for You