WildlifeCam - 4G trail camera v1.0
Total Downloads: 26355.0
• Save hundreds of dollars in equipment by using an old or inexpensive prepaid smartphone.
• Capture footage automatically and precisely at sunrise and sunset based on your GPS location.
• Decide if, when, and where to go hunting from the comfort of your living room.
• Review time lapse captures quickly and easily in rapid slideshow mode on your computer.
• Record game movements hundreds of feet away walking in fields and flying across open water.
• Remote control capture settings, start recordings on-demand, and view battery/data usage.
• Store images locally or upload them to the cloud and share a link for your friends to enjoy.
• Test for 3G or 4G cellular or WIFI service at the location you want to monitor.
• Download App, review video tutorials and FAQs on our website, configure and test settings.
• Use smartphone with minimum 1.2 GHz dual core processors, 1 GB RAM, and 5 MP camera.
• Get a 2 GB or 500 MB cellular data plan (2 GB can cover 30 min of captures twice a day, 4 days per week)
• Purchase gear to protect, power, and mount your smartphone from our website or DIY.
• Enjoy time-lapse captures remotely on your computer, mobile device, or tablet.
• Schedule captures – at sunrise, at sunset, both sunrise and sunset, X minutes before or after sunrise or sunset, in between sunrise and sunset, custom start/end dates, custom days of the week.
• Settings – change capture duration, lapse between snapshots, resolution, image quality, and more.
• Remote control – update capture schedule, start/stop times, lapse between snapshots, image quality, resolution, imprinting. Monitor battery level and data usage. Stop scheduled captures.
• Pair devices – link multiple smartphones with a single local monitoring device.
• Power management – app runs with screen locked, display off, and does not play sounds.
• Sharing – email friends a Dropbox link to view your captures.
• Imprinting – date, time, battery level, device name.
• File management – upload to Dropbox and delete off device to save space, keep images on the device’s Gallery, one folder per capture or combine all captures into the same folder.
• Slideshow Viewer – pause, rewind, and fast forward time-lapsed images.
• Journal - attach notes to your captures and enter a numerical values for tracking.
• Chart – graphs numerical values you enter based on the date of capture.
Ideal scouting solution for Deer, Whitetail, Wild Turkey, Waterfowl, Ducks, Goose, Geese, Swan, Elk, Antelope, Bear, Pheasant, Quail, Hunting, Hunt, Outdoors, Mountain Lion, Antlers, Bird Watching, Hog, Feral Swine, Bighorn Sheep, Moose, Caribou, Game, Farm, Impoundment, Duck Blink, Stand, Tree Stand, Treestand, Preserve, Gun, Ammo, Sportsman, Archery, Muzzle Loading, Crossbow, Bow, Bowhunting, Arrow, Rifle, Shotgun, Bull, Doe, Buck, Herd, Flock, Wilderness, Cabin, Plot, Watcher, Feeder, Spy, Watch, Food Plot, SpyPoint, Bushnell, Decoy, Shoot, Shooting, Pintail, Mallard, Greenhead, Gadwall, Teal, Canvasback, Drake, Hen, Wildfowl, Wildgame, Fowl, Covert, Timelapse, Monitoring.
Recommended for You